Saturday Stories

I really love my family. Of course I do, but I am so in love with my family. I love spending time with all of them. They each have such unique personalities, but are all so wonderful.
Mally is our terminator. No fear, no pain, all action. On our Saturday bike ride, she was a bike machine. She rode as fast as she possibly could to the point where I had to jog next to her. To get to the park, you have to go down quite a hill, but she did it, and did it fast. She wanted to make sure she was the first one at the park.
Meyer is our cautious one who is more emotional. He loves so deeply and is so sweet with all of us. He is like a German Shepard, which is interesting because in German, Meyer means farmer, which is like a shepard. Anyway, it took him a bit longer to get to the park. He was a bit more scared on his bike. Which, actually, he needs a new bike. I tried to ride it and it really is difficult to ride.
Then there is Ryan. The love of my life. I really don't like it when he has facial hair and this weekend he had a beard. I begged him to shaving citing the scratchiness of it...so what did he do? He shaved "Wolverine Chops."
It wasn't scratchy, but I still thought it was silly. He shaved them off in time for work and before I had a chance to capture a picture, but you get the drift.
Anyway, time for me to run...literally! Have a great day!
0 comments:
Post a Comment