Mallory Vivienne is 4!

At 7:21pm tonight, December 31st, my little baby girl turned 4. I know that she is no longer a baby, but it is hard for me to let go of her. She has accomplished so much in her 4 years of life and she is such a blessing to our family. Just this year she has learned to read, she has really developed an artistic side. She enjoys making pictures for her friends as well as mine! She continues to be the sweetest daughter and sister that a family could ever ask for.
While we napped together today she wrapped her tiny arms around my neck, kissed me and said, "Mommy, I love you as big as the universe." One of those moments that I will always treasure.
Below are some pictures from her previous birthday celebrations and a video that I found from her birthday last year.
This was taken on her third birthday at Jose's. At first she was a little nervous about the whole singing/sombrero thing, but she embraced it after a while.
We celebrated Mally's second birthday at home with a party to follow on a later date. This was taken at home. I love her sweet little smile in this picture.
This was Mally's first birthday. We stayed home with the kids and had a blast. They ran around the house and danced all night. Mally was so little but could really run. It was so fun to watch.
1 comments:
happy birthday mally!!!
Post a Comment