Sunday, December 21, 2008

Meyer's Belt Test Updated




I am so proud of Meyer. Meyer passed his belt test, which really, I don't know what he would have had to do not to pass, but he did. He practiced and tried his best and I am so proud of him for that.

This was a big step for Meyer and I have to admit, I was a little nervous that he would not go through with the test. My fear is that when it was his time, he would get nervous and decided not to go up and test, but he did it!



It was fun being there. Bradley was there along with some of his other friends. After the test we went to McDonald's with our neighbors whose daughter was also testing. She also goes to school with Meyer and Mally.

0 comments:

Yellow Puppies Blogger Template | Template Design | Elque 2008