Monday, January 5, 2009

Beluga Bubbles



For Christmas, Ryan got a good amount of Best Buy cards, which I thought was fantastic because I really thought we could use an upgrade in our digital camera. Ryan disagreed and thought what our family really needed was Rock Band 2. What! Rock Band 2?

So Ryan and Meyer headed out to Best Buy while I stayed home with my mom and Mally. When they got home, we had a delightful after Christmas, but Christmas dinner. Then after some pumpkin pie it was off to play our game.



Meyer came up with a band name for us that was quite impressive: Beluga Bubbles (no idea where that one came from, but I love it.) Now that we had a name and Mally had her glasses on, we were ready to rock out!



I was the singer, Meyer and Ry started with the drums, and Mally rocked out with the guitar. I wasn't preforming my best because I could not stop laughing. It was hilarious! Meyer was so focused and was actually rocking his body to the beat. Mally was just doing whatever. I haven't seen my mom laugh like that in years. It was great.



Then it was switcharoo for everyone and my mom even got a turn singing.



It was such a great night and I have to admit, a great purchase. We have continued to enjoy the game. And Ryan, what's with the hat?

0 comments:

Yellow Puppies Blogger Template | Template Design | Elque 2008