Down for the Count
Last Friday, Mally's teacher came into my office and said she was acting a little funny. I took her temperature and it was over 104. We canceled all weekend plans and stayed home with her. She still had a fever on Monday, so Ryan stayed home with her. Monday night I came home and Ryan was ready for bed, at 4:30! Mally stayed home with him yesterday and today she went back to school.
I have never seen Ryan so sick and even Mally said, "Daddy's really crabby when he is sick. At least I smile when I'm sick." This morning, I looked at Ryan's throat and it had white puss balls everywhere. He went to the doctor today and he has strep.
I had a big night planned as well, but now I have a fever. I guess it gives me a chance to update my blog!
0 comments:
Post a Comment