Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I am strong.



Meyer and Mally are playing legos right now. I took a break from playing with them to share this story.

The arm of one of Meyer's lego characters fell off. It's super easy to put back on. It's basically like connecting two legos. It was certainly a task that he could have done if he wanted to but he didn't ask me if I could fix it, he asked this:

"Mommy, do you think you are strong enough to fix my lego guy?"

I wanted to answer, "Are you kidding me? Oscar (our dog) probably could fix that." Instead, I replied, "I think so."

Of course, I fixed it and he said, "Wow. All of your exercises are really making you strong."

"Thanks for noticing, Meyer."

It's a lot better than the tofu belly comment I received a few weeks ago!

It is nice when they notice little things like that. Even yesterday, Mally gave me an up and down look and said, "I really like your outfit, Mom."

Anyway, back to legos!

1 comments:

tracie said...

you ARE strong!! in more ways than one ...

Yellow Puppies Blogger Template | Template Design | Elque 2008