Meyer's Room

A while back, when I was pregnant with Mally, we worked hard to transform my husband's old childhood bedroom, into our son's room. We had ideas of what we wanted it to look like and we had dreams that our son would gaze upon the maps and become curious of the world. It is very satisfying to post this picture.
At school, he has been studying all of the continents and countries. He has mastered the 7 continents, North America, South America, and he is now working on Europe. I took this picture the other night when I went to check on him and he was studying the countries in Europe.
I think I have explained the enormity of mastering a country, but here is a refresher. He has to memorize all of the countries in the continent, then punch out each country with a pencil like object, then assemble it properly on a large piece of construction paper. It's a huge deal. And, he loves doing it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment